Currently servicing the following areas: City of Atlanta, Alpharetta, Buckhead, Decatur, Doraville, Duluth, Dunwoody, Mableton, Marietta, Norcross, Roswell, Smyrna, Sandy Springs, Stone Mountain, Tucker, Vinings and others upon request
We are very capable of handling your insurance claim for instances of tree fall or hail damage. Insurers are always impressed by our well spoken Team and our detailed proposals. Through on-site meetings and telephone conferences, we are sure to make the best outcome of your claim. We look forward to assisting you in these matters.
Inspection Focus Points
Upon our first meeting we will fully inspect your roof condition.
- Existing asphalt roof to pinpoint low performance areas or damage
- Ventilation products
- Flashing applications
- Drip edge flashing as specified by asphalt shingle Manufacturers and the IRC Residential Building Code R903.2.1
- Satellite dish fastening evaluation
- Plumbing vent evaluation
- Skylight performance evaluation
- Roof decking evaluation prior to shingle tear off
- Attic inspection to look for signs of moisture or water damage
- Proper drainage around base of chimney
We use only the proper roofing materials for the proper roofing application. We do not substitute less expensive roofing materials to be used in place of appropriate roofing materials.
- Asphalt roof replacement including tear-off and haul off debris (client to select shingle grade)
- Proper roof ventilation installation
- Proper flashing applications at rakes, dormers, sheds, intersecting walls
- Waterproof all satellite dish installments
- Waterproof plumbing pipe vents using a lead boot versus plastic
- Skylight flashing repair and new installation
- Roof decking repairs as necessary
- Framing applications to allow for proper drainage around chimney
- Clean freshly painted waste containers set on plywood to protect your driveway
- Waste truck services for immediate debris haul off
- Portable toilet services as necessary
- Tarp protection for your landscaping
- Utilize magnetic sweeping device to catch stray nails hidden from the eye
- Gutter cleaning at completion, limited to lateral runs, no downspout cleaning (extra cost associated)
With years of building knowledge we are able to offer full building services as requested by our clients. Some of those services are offered in coordination with your roof replacement include the following:
- Cornice & Siding replacement - Whether you need fascia, soffit, frieze board, or siding replacement, we can accommodate.
- Gutter & Downspout replacement- We are glad to install seamless aluminum or copper gutters in either 5" or 6" sizing. A variety of colors to choose from in the aluminum and varying styles available for each. Modern screw fastening ensures superior hold.
- Gutter cover systems.
- Chimney Pan and Shroud replacement
- Insulation- Fiberglass batt, blown cellulose with typar netting, or icynene insulation.
- Drywall Repair- Leak damage repair and other.
- Painting- Leak damage repair.
- Fully licensed residential contractor and insured as your Atlanta roofer.
- Three-year written warranty applies to "Replacement Services" workmanship and leaks.
- We offer additional Manufacturer extended warranty options and will gladly present them to you.
- One-year written warranty applies to "Additional Services" workmanship.
- Manufacturer warranty applies accordingly.